Your a blogger, but a business person first.
New bloggers face tough challenges, do they just post new articles on their blog or do they focus on social media?
The answer is, very simply do both. The method that still stands today, in its basic infancy needs to be applied.
1) Write your blog post, add keyword tags and make sure you have the latest seo pack then adhere to step two right after.
2) Create an account on the top 20 social media websites, by doing a search ” top 20 social media websites 2012″ and log these and put on a note pad, by pencil or pen. We will provide a full list, of sites that help rank your blog, later this week.
3) Make sure you have a twitter account, a facebook account, a youtube account, a pinterest account and then apply your newest blog post on those accounts, by clicking like on your blog and clicking retweet as well on a social toolbar on your blog, above your title of each post.
4) Then spread the word of your new post to your friends and family, so they like and retweet, as that will trigger a small viral approach, which is needed to gain ground daily and help you rank, which creates unique visitors and then revenue for ads the visitors can use to their benefit on your blog.
5) Repeat this to pinterest in the form of pictures, as always figure out how to make your post fit in each social platform, no matter if it’s not for your blog. There is always a fit, even if you don’t blog about shopping lets say, there is a way to incorporate your post in pinterest as an example.
6) So with steps 2-5, you will be creating links up and back, from your blog to your videos division, social media pages and then back to your page. This is the basic method that needs to be done daily, to show engagement from your blog to your social media accounts, to create a true audience and structure, which is desired by the algorithm values and spiders to gain keyword rank.
7) Always look at yourself as a business online, you have divisions and a division is social media, where another one is your videos. This is not talked about much, but a great business structure for search engine marketing within marketing for your business or blog.